- Thera-Band Exercise ball comes with two plugs, an inflation adapter, and an exercise guide poster
- Inflatable balls are used to strengthen core muscles to improve posture and help prevent back pain
- The Thera-Band Ball can be used for physical therapy, yoga, Pilates, and general core strength training
- Available in five different sizes to fit users of varying heights
- Thera-Band Exercise Ball Guide Poster details 24 exercises
Strengthen your core, improve your flexibility, and practice balance with the Thera-Band Exercise Ball. Available in five sizes to fit users from 4 feet, 7 inches tall to 6 feet, eight inches tall, the Thera-Band Exercise Ball is ideal for physical therapy, yoga, Pilates, and/or for general core strength training. The Thera-Band Exercise Ball comes with a guide poster detailing 24 exercises to help you get started, as well as two plugs and an inflation adapter. The ball can be inflated with a standard pump (not included). Thera-Band Exercise Balls are inflatable balls used to strengthen muscles, balance training, improve posture and help prevent back pain. Uses for the Thera-Band Ball include: exercise, gym, balance, fitness, yoga, pilates, resistance and stability. Pump not included.