- Do you feel like you have more to offer the world, like you aren’t quite fulfilling your potential?
- Are you letting your worries and doubts stop you from moving forward in life?
- Do you experience daily moments of discouragement?
- Do you spend most of your day involved in meaningless tasks?
- Do you feel like their are people in your life that are dragging you down?
- 18-25 you are in spiritual bankruptcy and need immediate intervention so that you can raise your spiritual credit score
- 11-18 you are in spiritual debt and could use some assistance
- 5-11 you are making ends meet, but don’t have any reserves for a rainy day
- lower than 5, good job, your spiritual bank account is full.
1. Invest in yourself:
Did you know that, when faced with the decision, most small business owners are ten times more likely to invest money in their business than in themselves. This may seem like a savvy business practice, but is it really always best to put your business before yourself? Research has found that leaders who are actively involved in personal development are more productive, not to mention that they experience greater happiness and satisfaction with life. Often the best time and resources we can spend is in the pursuit of our better self.
2. Surround Yourself with Spiritually Conscious Leaders:
According to Jim Rohn, “you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with.” Surround yourself with people who uplift and support you. If you need to let go of some less than ideal relationships to make room for better ones, do it!!!
3. Become a Moment Millionaire:
Remember life is a journey, not a destination. If you are always thinking to yourself that you will be happy when you make money, or when you write that book, or when you close that next big deal, you are robbing yourself of the richest blessing of all, experience joy in the presence moment. Next time you find yourself feeling discouraged or sad, take a break to think about 5 things that are going right in your life, for which you have to be grateful.
(To attend our upcoming event designed to grow your spiritual capital and connections go to www.spiritsummit.com for event details.)