Friday , March 29 2024
Breaking News

Time Out Tuesday

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Karia Davis
    Participant

How does this forum works I see no topics.

Quiana Frazier
    Participant

Looks like this site is about bringing insight to readers and people who can truly use a wake up call. In the navigation, there seems to be a host of information on how to browse the site and become interested in the different topics available. It seems to have some great topics and information to share. After that the task is to find something interest to communicate and start talking.

Stephanie Pasek
    Participant

I am new on here as well. I’m hoping to find some interesting topics to spark my creativity!

Sara W
    Participant

I am still trying to figure it all out myself….

Norma Dusart
    Participant

I’m trying it out too and so far I like what I see. I’m going to have so much fun here. It’s like an aladdin’s cave of topic treasures.

M. O.
    Participant

Hi All! Does the topic “Timeout Tuesday” imply that there should be one day of the week that time outs are administered? I am asking because I initially clicked on a topic related to parenting styles. All I know is I wish time outs were only needed once a week. Nonetheless, I’ve learned through trial and error that over using time outs is problematic as well. I try to save it for the big bad behaviors or when I feel an intense meltdown coming on. What types of discipline techniques are working for any parents here? What does “Timeout Tuesday” mean for anyone else? Am I missing the mark? Does it really mean an adult timeout is needed weekly?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
[adguru zoneid="4"]
Skip to toolbar
Verified by ExactMetrics