- Inversion therapy table for elongating spine and relaxing back muscles
- Lower spring-loaded pull pin for easy ankle adjustments; 250-pound capacity
- Safety strap lets you control inverting angles; safety lock keeps table secure
- Folds up for easy storage and transport; U-shaped handrails
Inversion Therapy counteracts the forces of gravity on the body (particularly the back) by decompressing and elongating the spine. This relieves pressure on your spinal cord’s ligaments and nerve roots. In essence, Inversion Therapy reverses the negative effects of gravity. Using the Body Champ Inversion Table for just 10 minutes a day will allow you to be on your way to improved circulation and posture while relieving muscle aches, back pain and stress. Folds for easy storage.
Inversion therapy counteracts the forces of gravity on the body (particularly the back) by decompressing and elongating the spine. Not only can this relieve pressure on your spinal cord’s ligaments and nerve roots, but it can also relax the back muscles that support the vertebrae. And when your back relaxes, the rest of your body invariably follows. The Body Champ IT8070 Inversion Therapy Table can make a great addition to your daily routine, and help to improve your circulation and posture while relieving muscle aches, back pain, and stress.
The IT8070 is easy to adjust, with a deluxe dual-pin system that lets you quickly find the right position (within a height range of 4′ 7″ to 6′ 8″). It’s also a breeze to use: once you rest your body against the pad and lock your feet behind the ankle supports, you simply reach your arms over your head. As your arms go up, your body will gradually invert until you’re almost completely upside down. The only inputs are your energy and gravity itself. Construction features include a lower spring-loaded pull pin that allows for easy ankle adjustments; four safe and comfortable foam rollers; U-shaped handrails; a safety strap that lets you control the desired inverting angles; and a safety lock for when you aren’t using the table.
- Assembled Dimensions: 55-1/2 by 29-1/2 by 57-7/8 inches (L x W x H)
- Folded Dimensions: 13 by 29 by 75 inches (L x W x H)
- Adjustable within a height range of 4′ 7″ to 6′ 8″
- Pull-pin adjustment system
- Lower spring-loaded pull-pin for ankle adjustment
- Four foam rollers help to cushion your ankles
- High-density foam cushion for comfort
- U-shaped handrails for added security
- Safety strap allows you to control inverting angles
- Safety lock keeps the table in place when not in use
- Folds for easy storage
- 250-pound user weight capacity